I have been wanting a nice photo of all my children together. And some new ones of Sophiyah. So who else to call but my best photographer ever, Allison! She did an amazing job with these photos and I am absolutely in love with them all!!
![]() |
| I cannot get enough of those eyes!! |
![]() |
| Another favorite! I love this baby so much! |
![]() |
| I could kiss those cheeks a thousand times a day!! And those eyelashes!! |
![]() |
| L O V E |
![]() |
| Swoon |
![]() |
| I laugh everytime I look at this picture! |
![]() |
| L.O.V.E This is one of my favorite pictures of all of my babies! |
![]() |
| Oh Em Gee is this really my baby boy?!? |
![]() |
| When did he grow up??? |
![]() |
| So handsome!! |
![]() |
| We are in so much trouble with this girl! |
![]() |
| I love this little girl so much!! |
![]() |
| Love how Janae is looking at Sophiyah |
![]() |
| Another favorite! |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(2).jpg)
+(2).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment