Sleep: You are a pretty good sleeper baby girl! You usually go to sleep for the night anytime between 11pm-1am and sleep until 4-6am. This momma is not complaining!! You take little cat naps throughout the day with usually one long stretch sometime in the afternoon. Neither one of your sisters were very long nappers even as newborns, so I wasn't expecting that you would be either.
Feed: You are breastfed for the most part but do get some formula (mostly during the day if we're out & about). You are on Similac Sensitive formula. You do really well switching back and forth from the bottle to me. I know alot of "expert" breastfeeders say not to do that but this is what works for us.
Weight: I would guess you weigh around 8-8.5 lbs. You haven't been to the doctor since you were 2 weeks old and at that time you weighed 7lbs 12oz.
Length: Daddy and I have thought all along that you were measured wrong at birth at the hospital. They measured you at 21ins but since then every trip to the doctor you have measured around 19ins. At 2 weeks you were 19.5ins so I would guess you are getting close to 20ins.
Diapers: You are wearing Pampers Swaddlers Size 1 diapers. They are still a little big but we didn't want to buy anymore newborn diapers because we have tons of size 1 at home.
Clothes: You can still wear some newborn outfits but you are starting to outgrow them length-wise. 3 month clothes are still a little baggy on you.
Hair Color: Your hair is so different than your brother and sisters hair! I think you are going to have hair like Mommy!! Your hair is brown with a tint of some red. And you have a head full of hair!! Everyone that sees you comments on how much hair you have!
Eye Color: Your eyes are beautiful!! And it looks like they are going to stay colored! Your brother and sisters all have brown eyes but I think you are going to take after Mommy with your eyes too! They are greenish-blue with a dark blue around the edge.
Favorite Toy: Your favorite toy is your bouncer. You will sit in it for a little while so Mommy can get some things done. Other than that you love to be held and cuddled!
Sophiyah, I cannot even begin to tell you how happy you make me and how blessed I am to be your mommy!! I love you to the moon and back xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment