So after being addicted to reading others' blogs I have finally decided to start my own! I'm not really sure how to start my blog so I guess I will begin by introducing myself.
Eric & I have been together for almost 8 years. We have four children together...Tyler is 8, Maliyah is 5, Janae is 2 and we just welcomed our littlest princess Sophiyah on February 4, 2012. As you can imagine our house is ALWAYS busy and many days I feel like a chicken running around with my head cut off. But I LOVE it and wouldn't want it any other way! Tyler is on 3rd grade and very involved in playing flag football. He is starting his third season next week and couldn't be more excited! He is also doing so well in school this year. We are so proud of him! Maliyah is in kindergarten and is involved in cheerleading. She loves school and is more of our shy, quiet child...unless you know her of course! She is 5 years old going on 25!! She is very girly, loves her purses, makeup, dresses and getting her nails painted. She is definately our little diva! Janae is our little rebel girl that has no fear of anything! She has a bigger than life personality and loves to talk back and beat up her brother. She can be the sweetest little girl one minute and then makes me want to pull my hair out the next! She is so smart and is always on the go! Sophiyah is such a sweet baby. She is definately a cuddler and loves her momma! We feel so blessed to have these four beautiful children in our lives!
More to come....
But first a couple photos of my babies!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment